• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Rejected Whiold's Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild

What is your Discord Username (e.g. John#0001)?
    Wild#0004

What is your Minecraft IGN (In-game Username)?
    Whiold

How old are you?

How many hours each week would you be able to dedicate to being staff on ReefCraft?
    Around 60 hours a week.

What is your Timezone and/or Country?
    CST/USA

Do you have any past Moderation experiences? If so, list them here, and explain how these experiences can help you as staff at ReefCraft?

RenaissanceMC, Moderator
    Resigned - DrugCraft, Bedwars, Skywars, Cakewars, and more

Baitservers, Helper
    Resigned - Factions, Skyblock, and Bedwars

AnubisPvP, Owner
    Resigned - Factions

VoltixMC, Owner
    Resigned - Factions

SynexMC, Helper
    Resigned - OP Factions and OP Skyblock

Anime Craft, Manager
    Resigned - KitPvP

StormMC, Manager
    Resigned - Factions

CriticalPvP, Owner
    Resigned - Factions

KyvackMC, Manager
    Resigned - Skyblock

SeminolePvP, Owner
    Resigned - KitPvP

Encire Network, Owner
    Resigned - Skyblock & KitPvP

BlitzMC, Owner
    Rebranded - Skyblock

SkyAges, Moderator
    Resigned - Skyblock

These experiences can help by assisting my previous knowledge in certain areas of skyblock. There are some Factions experiences, but to my knowledge, there is a few factions features in the server, which is why I left those in there.

How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? What efforts are you going to make while staff?
    The previously referred had led me to understand that an excellent staff team is what makes a server stand out, and I believe that adding me to the team will contribute even more to that goal, as not only am I experienced but also have the will and the time to dedicate exclusively to help to improve this server in any way possible. On the other side, I’ve boosted the server 10 times, and I can be on almost all day to help assist all players and whatever they may need.

Why should we pick you as staff? What makes you worthy of Staff?
    Here is a quick list of things I can add to the team that will undoubtedly make the server better:

-Work well under pressure: Thanks to the knowledge I acquired in my previous staffing experience, I'm able to work under pressure without hesitation taking the right calls and sticking with them until the situation is resolved.

-Assertive: I'm confident, and can make crucial decisions in desperate times without hesitating, this helps me to be a better Staff Member, as I remain impartial if I come to a verdict regarding a possible situation I may encounter.

-Honesty: I believe that honesty is one of the essential characteristics someone can have and crucial for a team to operate correctly. I can assertively say that I am an honest person and will never doubt speaking my mind up if I consider it to be necessary.

For this, and more, I believe I could be an excellent addition to the staff team and that I would cooperate, in one way or another, to make this server better.

Do you have any struggles, moderation/helping people wise? If so, how are you planning to improve those struggles?
    Screensharing, I’ve never had to necessarily take care of that, so I’m not the best. Not sure if you guys do screensharing and what not, but I need someone to help me if I need to ever do it. Besides that, I’m gold!

Is there anything else we should know about you?
    I love soccer, I have 1 dog, I’m a gaming weeb, and I love working with all types of players.

(This format & requirements are subject to change at any given time)

Eclipse

Hello, @Wild!
    Thank you for taking the time to apply for ReefCraft.

Your application has been rejected for the following reason:
    • Due to an incident that occurred on March 21st
    Please send me a message if you want to discuss what happened on March 21st. Although it won't change the decision of your application, you will have an insight into what happened on March 21st should you have forgotten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.