• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Rejected TheLastKnight14 Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    1. What is your Discord Username? (example: name#1111)
    TheLastKnight14#7370

2. What is your In-Game Name?
    TheLastKnight14

3. How old are you?
    How many hours are you able to be active for?
    Monday - Friday 5-6 hours (More Active)
    Saturday - 4 hours
    Sunday - 3 hours

5. What is your Timezone?
    GMT

6. Past Helper/Moderator experience?
    Yes, I have a lot of past experience being staff on servers. I've owned a couple of my own servers ranging from 50 to 100 players, unfortunately, they shut down due to funding I've been staff on servers that I started out as Helper and worked my way all the way to Manager.
    If so, please explain how these experience can help you as a Helper on ReefCraft.
    I have loads of knowledge over basic server commands and I know how to be a respectful person also I'm very good at sorting out issues and making sure they get fixed. I know how to be an outstanding staff member that the members can come to if there is an issue regarding the server, forums or discord.

How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? What efforts are you going to make while staff?
    I am planning to assist ReefCraft by trying my hardest to complete some of the tickets on the discord also I will be making some suggestions on how to make ReefCraft a better server. Finally, I will make sure all the players are happy and if anyone has any issues questions or enquiries I will help them to the best of my ability.

7. Why should we pick you as a Helper?
    You Should choose me over other applicants because I am a mature and respectful person that will always treat people with respect I also have past experience being staff on a Minecraft server like I stated above I've owned a few of my own servers such as Prisons, Skyblock and Factions I would like an opportunity to be staff on ReefCraft

7.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.
    No I have no struggles (I Have Autism BTW)

TomTheMelon

Community Administrator
    Administrator
    [DENIED]

Hello there! The Administration Team have decided to deny your application.

We have decided to deny your application for the following reason:

• Negative past experiences. (Including advertising a server you were staff on in general chat of another server and then being very immature about it).
    If we deem you to have learnt from your mistakes through active community interaction and no advertising ReefCraft in general chats of other servers, then you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thank you for your time,
    Administration Team

Status
    Not open for further replies.