• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Rejected PsychTaze's staff application

What do you think of my application

• It was good but it could be better/improved.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • It was perfect and I hope you get accepted.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What is your Discord Username (e.g. John#0001)?
    ImAnonymous#7030

What is your Minecraft IGN (In-game Username)?
    PsychTaze

How old are you?

How many hours each week would you be able to dedicate to being staff on ReefCraft?
    I can dedicate over 24hours each week, I'm already online around that amount of time.

What is your Timezone and/or Country?
    My timezone is Eastern Standard time and I live in Canada.

Do you have any past Moderation experiences? If so, list them here, and explain how these experiences can help you as staff at ReefCraft?
    BreakAwayMc:
    On this server, I was a helper and shortly after I got promoted to moderator but I resigned, This can help my as staff on ReefCraft because I was taught a lot of important stuff, like what to do when something above your permissions is happening how to safely handle a situation that can lead to something very big and explosive and the basic stuff of being a staff member.

How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? What efforts are you going to make while staff?
    I'm going to try to assist ReefCraft by making sure that everyone is friendly and is happily playing the server.
    I am going to put in effort in being very friendly ( As I have been toxic sometimes but I will try to become more friendly ) I'm going to assist everybody in any way possible but if it is above my permissions/jurisdiction I will get a more experienced staff member to get on and help me. I am also paying attention to the staff members and see how they handle stuff and what to do when help is needed so I can learn more and contribute more.

Why should we pick you as staff? What makes you worthy of Staff?
    I think you should pick me as a staff member because I am really honest and truthful. I would never ever take a bribe or let somebody break a rule even tho if it was my best friend, Island Leader, nobody at all. I will always treat everybody on the server equally, rank or no rank, staff or not, They will all be treated the exact same. I also think you should pick me because I read the rules weekly to see if the rules change because if the rules change and I am not aware this would be really bad as it would affect the way I am as a staff member if I wouldn't know the current rules.

Do you have any struggles, moderation/helping people wise? If so, how are you planning to improve those struggles?
    I am not the best staff member so I try to pay attention to how the staff members are staffing, and I will never be shy if I needed to ask an experienced staff member any kind of question to learn from any struggles.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
    It took me a while to make this staff application, Currently, In the server, I am not very professional but if I get accepted I will definitely become more professional. I also made this staff application easier for you guys to read, I have made the question different colours from the Response and I also spaced them so its easier to understand and not get confused for the questions.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Manager
    Manager
    Administrator
    Hello, @PsychTaze!
    Thank you for taking the time to apply for ReefCraft.

Your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
    • You have 9 offenses; varying from disrespect, spam and using racial slurs
    • Impatient
    In order for me to consider one for a staff role, the player cannot be violating our rules. Doing so shows that they may not listen to what they should be doing as a staff member.
    Furthermore, we cannot have players on the staff team if they are violating rules such as disrespect and using racial slurs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.