• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Accepted LemonNinja523 - Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    LemonNinja523 - Staff Application

What is your Discord Username (e.g. John#0001)?
    My discord username is: Ryan#1618

What is your Minecraft IGN (In-game Username)?
    My Minecraft username is LemonNinja523

How old are you?
    Currently, I am 15 years old

How many hours each week would you be able to dedicate to being staff on ReefCraft?
    How many hours can I dedicate a week to being staff on ReefCraft, I would roughly be able to put forth 20-30 hours a week!

During corona:
    Monday-Friday: 1-2Pm-8-10pm EST
    Saturday: 4 Pm -anytime
    Sunday: 8am-3-4pm

Without corona:
    Monday-Friday: 3 Pm-10:30 Pm
    Saturday: 4 Pm -Anytime
    Sunday: 8 Am-3-4 Pm

What is your Timezone and/or Country?
    I currently Live in the EST (Eastern Standard time) zone.

Do you have any past Moderation experiences? If so, list them here, and explain how these experiences can help you as staff at ReefCraft I was apart of a Roblox community of a Roblox Youtuber that has nearly 4 thousand subscribers name ruffles, I was a moderator for his community, I was also a staff member of a Minecraft server of a Youtuber with roughly 5-6 thousand subs named Chris youtube channel was something along the lines of Chris-Plays or something like that and he ran a skyblock server, this experience was roughly a year or two ago, and I have not really been apart of any other big communities but I have really looked at other communities and how their staff has run, and professionalism.

I was also apart of ReefCraft believe it or not when there were roughly 2-30 members online at a time, I'm pretty sure I made it to a moderator or trial mod if I am correct... Things I did here, you could ask any other staff member that I have staffed with, but if you don't have time, I mostly moderated chats, helped other people... things like that.feel free to contact me for more information.

I was also a staff of a community on the XBOX ONE with roughly 300-400 members, it was a "cops vs. Civs" roleplay community, that I was technically an admin/CO-owner of that I ran with one or two other people a year or so ago...

How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? What efforts are you going to make while staff?
    I am interested to learn and to do many things that I haven’t done before because as far as I feel, I would be a great fit for you guys community, as well as I am very knowledgeable about the Minecraft servers, and I am very friendly not only towards staff but everyone in general and always willing to help anyone who may have questions. I am very willing to learn new things and to be a good role model and so much more that I could go into detail of but I really don’t feel the need.

Why should we pick you as staff? What makes you worthy of Staff?
    You should accept me over all other applicants because I am very nice, caring and willing to help out any time, I do have school, but I also have more time to put into the community than some others may have, I want to put time and effort into doing things, and a lot of things I put above is why you should really accept me, I know, I'm pretty young for staffing but I am very experienced and know a lot of things and can do many things that a lot of others might not be able to do, again thank you for your time, and I hope you take my application into consideration. I am also dedicated, mature, caring, willing to help, and learn new things that I don't know about the community.

Do you have any struggles, moderation/helping people wise? If so, how are you planning to improve those struggles?
    As of my knowledge, I don't seem to have any struggles, but if I do, yes I would be willing to work them out!

Is there anything else we should know about you?

I'm aware of how the server runs, I have experience in the server, know the rules.. as I am an ex-staff.. thank you very much. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.