• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Accepted ITSMEIANXD's Application

1. What is your Discord Username?
    - Ian (ITSMEIANXD)#1399
    2. What is your In-Game Minecraft Username?
    - ITSMEIANXD
    3. How old are you?
    4. How many hours are you able to be active on ReefCraft on a weekly basis?
    - 20+ Hours
    5. What is your Timezone?
    - GMT+8
    6. Past Helper/Moderator experience?
    - I was never been a staff member in my whole minecraft server experience. But I don't want that to ruin my first staff member experience nor giving me a disadvantage.
    6.1 If so, please explain how these experiences can help you as a Helper on ReefCraft.
    - I am willing to give my best even though, I am not qualified enough and I personally want to do my best to help the community on the server and report future issues or bugs to help the server development.
    7. How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible?
    I would be willing to give my best to provide players corresponding feedback and answer there problems within the server. And I would love to help the server in developing and making it a greater server. Through the way of me reporting any ongoing bugs and issues and report players who would I seem will ruin the fun competition of the server and exploiting bugs to they're own advantage. I would like to give my best in observing how the server is running and will report anything that seems to be bothering it, cause I would like the server to have a friendly community and have people having fun whilst playing competitive. I would be willing to cooperate in any of the server events or if the higher ups need me to test something. I just want the server to be the best server that the players will encounter and then amaze them with our great staff team! I want to reduce toxic people who ruins other player's experience with the server. Thus I would be willing to do anything if the server needs me for something.
    8. Why should we pick you as a Helper?
    Because I am willing to give my best to everything that I do within the server, answering as many questions new players having trouble with, I like to maintain the community to be friendly with each other and reduce the encounters of toxic and salty players. I am assigned the role helper not because to brag about it or using it as an advantage. I just don't wanna waste time on me playing competitively while new players have troubled issues not being resolved because the lack of active staff members online on the server. And I am willing to pledge my loyalty to the server
    8.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.
    - Nothing really at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator: