• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Rejected IIISubhan Application

1. What is your Discord Username?
    2. What is your In-Game Minecraft Username?
    3. How old are you?
    4. How many hours are you able to be active on ReefCraft weekly?
    5. What is your Timezone?
    6. Past Helper/Moderator experience?
    6.1 If so, please explain how these experiences can help you as a Helper on ReefCraft.
    7. How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible?
    8. Why should we pick you as a Helper?
    8.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.

1. IIISubhan#0239
    2. IIISubhan
    3. 15
    4. I will be able to dedicate at least 48 to 72 hours a week on ReefCraft.
    5. GMT +5 Pakistan Karachi
    6. I have a lot of experience on many servers. For example, I am an admin on BoostedNetwork. I have played Minecraft for 4 years now, and I know a lot of information on plugins and more.

6.1I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now, and have been playing on servers. I have dedicated time and effort into one server, I usually indulged in the very important roles because I have the capability of good knowledge and common sense when it comes to playing Minecraft. I am, as well, very familiar with a large list of plugins.

7. I have grasped a large knowledge of all parts of Minecraft including plugins and interacting with players. I contain a lot of experience that other players lack, in comparison to me. I provide a helpful aid to the server; for helping out players, the owner, and the rest of the staff to build a good Minecraft community for all players to interact on.

8. I should be a staff member, because I have a lot of previous experience, and I can help out the server in many ways.

8.1 no I don't have any struggles

Pumbalo

Manager
    Manager
    Administrator
    [DENIED]

Hello there! The Administration Team has decided to deny your application.

We have decided to deny your application for the following reason:

• Cannot be a staff member on any other Minecraft server.
    • Must have a minimum of 500 words in your application. The following are not included in the 500 minimum requirement
    If we deem you to have learned from your mistakes through active community interaction and no advertising ReefCraft in general chats of other servers, then you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thank you for your time,
    Administration Team