• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Helper Application [LiamChatterjeeYT]

1. What is your Discord Username? ThatLiamEffect/LiamChatterjeeYT#0098

2. What is your In-Game Name? LiamChatterjeeYT

3. How old are you? 22 Years of Age

4. How many hours are you able to be active? As Much as I can.

5. What is your Timezone? Eastern Standard time

6. Past Helper/Moderator experience? I Have Owned about 3 Servers not On Now but about 1 Year age, I'm a Moderator on Rivers stream, and I have been a Helper/Moderator but now since I decided to play on ReefCraft and Leave the other Server the have Fired me,

6.1 If so, please explain how these experiences can help you as a Helper on ReefCraft. Like I said I will be more active and I will try my best to Invite my friend and Viewers from Youtube.

How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? sorry if this is a typo, but I'm active And I will be bringing friends from other servers and my Subscribers from youtube into the game! and I will be doing weekly or Trying to at least Streams/Videos

What efforts are you going to make while staff? I will mute/kick [If I can] I will do my best I can to make the Community safe and Active I have a Channel with Almost 400 Subs [398 ish] and I already make videos and have Youtuber Rank on the Server, just wanted to try out for Helper.

7. Why should we pick you as a Helper? I will be on every day I have 3Days 5Hrs 20 Min on MY playtime [/playtime]

7.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.
    None really besides my grammar, but I'm trying to become better at it!

I hope you enjoyed reading my Application!

Signed LiamChatterjeeYT

Proof of my Playtime

2020-04-13_21.18.03.png