YaBoiGrizz

3. How old are you?

4. How many hours are you able to
    be active for?

25+ hour a week
    5. What is your Timezone?
    Central European (est) Belgium

6. Past Helper/Moderator experience?

I have had past experience as staff on a small server that had 50 active players

6.1 If so, please explain how these experience scan help you as a Helper on ReefCraft.
    How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible? What efforts are you going to make while staff?

I actually have around 2 years of previous management experience. I’ve been hired for various roles, stretching all the way from Trainee to Admin. Over the past few months, the most memorable experience that I’ve had as staff was being hired as a Helper on Skyblock Global, which had around 160+ players online daily. (I can provide proof if needed) Skyblock Global was one of the most stressful positions I took part in because there were only two other staff members on the staff team, excluding myself. This was because the Owner thought the team was big enough for some odd reason? To make it even more difficult, those two fellow Helpers weren’t active at all, thus leaving me to manage 160+ players alone as a low tier staff member. This wouldn’t have been a major problem, because I was used to managing a massive player-base by myself, but with how unresponsive the Owner was, I simply did not have the power to handle many requests that the community had, and their tickets would typically be pending for weeks. With all of the negatives that came with this stressful experience, one thing that was positive about this experience was that I did gain a significant amount of more knowledge about what it means to be a staff member, and even though Skyblock Global was hard work, I believe the time I spent staffing there was cruical to shaping me into the staff member that I am today. Futhermore, I believe that I can bring my staff-related expertise to ReefCraft in an attempt to benefit the team to the best of my abilities. Although, my passion for staffing on servers has lead to me gaining a vast amount of staffing experience, which I’ve found to be very beneficial to me in multiple ways, such as when I find myself in tough situations, I always think back to prior experiences in hopes of remembering a similar situation to the one I’m currently in, and most of the time I figure out a way to solve the situation in the most professional and efficient way possible. Furthermore, that incapability to be involved or assist in any way besides answering basic questions about the server is, and always has been a grave problem for me. Although, over the past two years, I’ve grown to learn that I have this overwhelming desire to help others, and making sure that they’re having the best experience as possible in the communities that I take part in. One of the main reasons I apply for staff is to interact and be deeper involved with the community. Because of this, I’ve always cherished being able to form friendships with fellow members on the server, as I’d like to believe I’m a very loyal, and compassionate person.

7. Why should we pick you as a Helper?

I should be selected over other applicants because quite a bit of people have any staff experience, which some players don't understand what a plugin is or how to apply the commands in a plugin. Besides my staff experience I truly want a position on ReefCraft and I want to help out as much as I can.

7.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.

Nothing i have enough experience and i know all the moderation commands

TomTheMelon

Community Administrator
    Administrator
    [DENIED]

Hello there! Collectively, the Management and Administration Team has decided to deny your application.

We have decided to deny your application for the following reason:

• Inactivity throughout the community -
      1593351698412.png

Please get to know the community more and be a little more active, you can reapply in two weeks!

Thank you for your time,
    Management + Administration Team