• IP Copied!
    Copy IP
  • Rejected 8au's application

8au

1. What is your Discord Username?
    My discord username is 8au#0489
    2. What is your In-Game Minecraft Username?
    8au

3. How old are you?
    I am 18 years of age.

4. How many hours are you able to be active on ReefCraft on a weekly basis?
    Due to the Corona Virus, I have very little activities that I have to do in my day to day life. This allows me to put 100% effort into this server, and use the previous administration skills that I have learned over the years to help make this server great.

5. What is your Timezone?
    GMT+1

6. Past Helper/Moderator experience?
    I personally have racked up over 1 year worth of staffing experience. Here is a detailed overview of what I have achieved over my 4 years of playing factions, and skyblock.

VenomPvP - I was staff on this server for around 2 months, where I managed to work myself up to a Senior Mod. My main job on VenomPvP was to help players, catch hackers. Use my staff management skills that I have learned from attending courses in college and beta testing for upcoming releases.

VerixPvP - At VerixPvP I was a Senior Mod, my main job here was to help stand alongside the manager to help with our skyblock realm. I dealt with hackers, bots and ticket management.

UniverseMC - This is by far my most proud staffing experience. I was at UniverseMC for just under one year, and managed to work myself up from helper, all the way up to Senior Administrator. The skills I have obtained from UniverseMC I believe will greatly benefit this server to achieve the greatness it deserves.

My main role as a Senior Administrator on UniverseMC was to help manage lower staff, beta test, help manage our skyblock realm (rewriting rules, dealing with strikes). I also was the head of SS at UniverseMC, here I taught our staff members how to successfully detect hacks during a screenshare.

I also was head of the Anti-abuse team, as the head of this role it was my job to make sure that the other admins were not abusing their permissions. This role was created, and assigned to me because I volunteered, and suggested this to the owner. The main reason behind this was to ensure that server, and its players run well. I suggested this to the owner after finding out that one of our long time admins had been abusing their permissions for a friend, this ruined the the map that was active, because she was spawning in items so they could win island top. I spent a good 3-4 hours looking into her permissions, and finding that she was guilty.

6. If so, please explain how these experiences can help you as a Helper on ReefCraft.
    Explained in the question above.

7. How are you planning to assist ReefCraft in every way possible?
    I will use my previous staffing experience, to act in a professional manner, and make sure that all tasks assigned to me are done on time, and to a very high standard. I am very dedicated to the roles that are given to me. And I will not let you down! My previous experience, as mentioned above will greatly help this server achieve success.

8. Why should we pick you as a Helper?
    You should pick me as a Helper, because of my previous experience, My professional personality. And my desire to help all players that are in need. My past experience is going to greatly benefit you, due to it adding up to over one year of work in this field.

8.1 Do you have any struggles with moderating? If so, please list what those struggles are.
    Everybody has some struggles, and I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I don't have any.

I sometimes lack confidence in my decision making. I quite often ask for second opinions in the decisions I make, this is mainly so I can do as well of a job as possible.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you have a nice day :)

Upset

Use to work alongside 8au on UniverseMC . Use to be an old Sr. Admin of mine and he did a fantastic job. Couldn't have asked for better

Pumbalo

Manager
    Manager
    Administrator
    [DENIED]

Hello there! The Administration Team has decided to deny your application.

We have decided to deny your application for the following reason:

• Disrespect against staff member(s) past 4 days
    • Disrespect against player(s) past 4 days

Thank you for your time,
    Administration Team